We’re proud of our many faculty authors who are advancing their fields through their writing and research.
Patricia Ann Carlson
Educational Telecommunications; Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia
- Carlson, P. A. (1992), "Varieties of Virtual: Expanded Metaphors for Computer-Mediated Learning," in Edward Barrett (Ed.), The Social Creation of Knowledge: Multi-Media, Hypermedia, and the Social Construction of Knowledge. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, pp. 53-77.
- Carlson, P. A. (1991), "Virtual Text and New Habits of Mind," in H. Maurer (Ed.), New Results and New Trends in Computer Science. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, pp. 25-53.
- Carlson, P. A. (1989), "Hypertext and Intelligent Interfaces for Text Retrieval," in Edward Barrett (Ed.), The Society of Text: Hypertext, Hypermedia, and the Social Construction of Information. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, pp. 57-76.
- Carlson, P. A. (1988), "Hypertext: A Way of Incorporating User Feedback into On-line Documentation," Text, Context, and Hypertext: Writing with and for the Computer. Edward Barrett (Ed.), Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 91-110.
- Carlson, P. A. (1984), "A Freshman Course in Writing and Problem Solving," in Carl H. Klaus (Ed.), Writing and Learning in Higher Education: Model Courses and Programs. Boynton/Cook.
Juan de la Rosa. Memorias del último soldado de la independencia de Nataniel Aguirre. Edición crítica. La Paz: Plural Ediciones, 2010.
Latin American Testimonial Literature. (Re)presentation and (self)construction of the subaltern subject. This is a book that examines testimonial literature using examples from Bolivia, Guatemala and Peru. This is published in Spanish as seen in the citation below:
La literatura testimonial latinoamericana. (Re)presentación y (auto)construcción del sujeto subalterno, Madrid: Editorial Pliegos, 2003.
Schematic Capture With PspiceSchematic Capture with Microsim PspiceSchematic Capture with Microsim Pspice for Win 95/98/NTPersonal Computer Fundamentals for Technology Students: Hardware, DOS, and WindowsPersonal Computer Fundamentals for Technology Students: Hardware, Windows 2000, Applications
- Making Mathematics with Needlework: Ten Papers and Ten Projects, 2007
- Chapter 9: The Graph Theory of Blackwork Embroidery