Rose-Hulman welcomes members of our community to explore your natural curiosities by engaging in comments and conversations across our social media channels. In order to maintain a positive and inclusive environment, we ask that you keep posts and comments relevant and respectful. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that:
- Incite or promote violence
- Detract from the conversation surrounding the topic of the original post
- Are excessive in frequency or duplicative in nature
- Promote or advertise outside products, commercial interests, or political views
- Contain defamation, nudity, obscenity, offensive comments that target or disparage an individual or group of individuals, personal attacks, profanity, sexual or violent imagery, spam comments, or vulgarity
- Contain links to inappropriate sites
- Contain threats or demonstrate imminent intent to harm
- Constitute harassment, including degrading comments about topics such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity
- Disclose private or legally confidential information of other individuals
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Violate a state or federal law or Rose-Hulman policy
- Contain spam or appear to have been generated by bots
We also reserve the right to block individuals who do not follow these guidelines. Links to external sites shared by Rose-Hulman do not indicate an endorsement of these organizations or their content. Comments posted on this page are not representative of the views of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to fulfill our mission of providing the world’s best undergraduate science, engineering, and mathematics education.