To apply, you must submit a completed online application at the link provided below and submit all application items listed here.
All applicants must provide the following materials:
- Completed Online Application
- Official College Transcript(s)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official GRE Score Report (Optional—see score requirements below)
- Application Deadline: February 1
- Tuition Grant/Tuition Discount and Graduate Assistantship eligibility for 100% completed and submitted applications.
- Fall term applicants notified of admission and financial aid offers beginning April 1.
GRE: An applicant who is not a graduate of an accredited Bachelor of Science program in engineering, mathematics, or natural science disciplines offered by a U.S. college or university must take the General Test portion of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Although the GRE is not required for applicants from accredited Bachelor of Science degree programs in engineering, mathematics, or natural science disciplines offered by a U.S. college or university, the results of the examination may serve to strengthen the application. GRE minimums are as follows: Verbal: 33% Below, Quantitative: 60% Below, and Analytical Writing: 33% Below. Please recognize that these minimum scores will not ensure admission.