Transcript Request Forms
Federal law requires that you provide a signed request for the release of your academic transcript in any way.
Your transcript can be released in any of the following formats:
- An official transcript may be picked up in our office or mailed to any address requested.
- An unofficial transcript can be faxed, or e-mailed as a pdf document.
- An official electronic transcript may be requested through the following link. Transcripts ordered using this official e-transcript delivery method will cost $2.50 per request which must be paid by credit card at the time the order is placed. You will be required to set up an account to use the official electronic delivery option.
Official Electronic Transcript Request
You may submit a request for your transcript in any of the following ways:
- Come to the Registrar's Office (Room A218, Moench Hall), complete and sign a transcript request form, and usually receive your transcript immediately or leave your request for your transcript to be mailed (official), faxed or e-mailed (unofficial).
- Fax your signed Transcript Request Form (Fax number is on the Transcript Request Form; 812-877-8141).
- Mail your signed Transcript Request Form (Mailing address is on the Transcript Request Form; Registrar’s Office, 5500 Wabash Ave., Terre Haute, IN 47803)
Transcripts are nearly always processed the same day the request is received and are provided at no charge unless you require special shipping such as FedEx, overnight delivery, etc.