Join us for the 2015 ROSE Expo!
The ROSE Expo is an exclusive networking event, planned to coincide with the Fall Career Fair on Wednesday, September 16, 2015. All companies attending the fair are encouraged to attend the ROSE Expo before the fair begins.
The 2015 ROSE Expo will take place from 9:30am to 11:00am on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 in the Hulbert Arena, which is located in the same facility as the career fair. Check-in and set up for the fair itself will open at 8:30am, allowing ample time for you to set up your booth and still attend the ROSE Expo.
What is the ROSE Expo? It is an exclusive networking event for companies that attend the fall career fair, giving them direct face time with all academic departments and their faculty, as well as staff, student leaders and organizations of interest. We think this will be an excellent way for you to learn more about what Rose-Hulman has to offer.
What is the goal of the ROSE Expo? Simply put, to provide companies with a direct connection to Rose-Hulman. We recognize that recruiters and alumni attending our career fairs often have the desire to meet more than just candidates for their jobs while they are here. The ROSE Expo will be a focused time to learn not only about Rose-Hulman programs of study, but also about other opportunities to become engaged on our campus.
In addition to faculty from all of our academic departments and programs, we are inviting the following additional groups to participate:
- Rose-BUD (STEM Scholarship Program in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Career Services Partnership Program and Peer Advisors
- Rose-Hulman Ventures
- Rose-Hulman Office of Development
- Rose-Hulman Alumni Affairs & Alumni Mentoring Program (AMP)
- Rose-Hulman Leadership Academy
- Greek Life (fraternity and sorority representation)
- Student Leadership & Service groups
- Technical student organizations such as EcoCar, Design Build Fly, Efficient Vehicles, Human Powered Vehicles, etc
- Professional societies like AICHE, ASME, IEEE, ISPE, ASCE
- Diversity organizations such as NSBE, SHPE, SWE, Asian Society, International Student society and Unity