MACH Workshop - June 8-10, 2016 - Rose-Hulman Campus
- Registration is limited to 50 attendees. We strive to keep a low facilitator-to-attendee ratio for individual attention and support during your workshop experience!
- There is no onsite registration.
| Coming soon!
DATE - DATE
|Group Member Attendee (2 or more form same university)
Important Registration Information:
- Registration Rate Deadline: Coming soon!
- Late Registration Deadline: Rolling Registration
- Onsite Registration: There is no onsite registration.
- Registration Payment: Registrations received without payment are incomplete and will not be processed.
- Cancellation Policy: More coming soon! (please email cancellations to longo[at]rose-hulman[dot]edu.)
- Guests: Coming soon!
- Photo Release Form: Click here to read the photo release form. You will have the option to consent to this release form during the registration process.
- Liability Form: Click here to read the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology release of liability form. You will have the option to accept the terms of this release during the registration process.
For More MACH Content Information Contact:
Eva Andrijcic, Assistant Professor of Engineering Management, Engineering Management
Matt Lovell, Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering
For More Logistic Information Contact:
Jayme Longo, Administrative Assistant
Office of Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment