MACH Workshop - June 8-10, 2016 - Rose-Hulman Campus
- Registration is limited to 50 attendees. We strive to keep a low facilitator-to-attendee ratio for individual attention and support during your workshop experience!
- Registration rate is $900 per person.
Important Registration Information:
- Registration Deadline: March 15, 2016
- Registration Rate: $900 per person
- Onsite Registration: There is no onsite registration.
- Registration Application Process: All applications for MACH 2016 will be reviewed by the MACH Selection Committee. You will be notified regarding acceptance upon completion of review.
- Registration Payment: Registrations received without payment are incomplete and will not be processed.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received prior to April 15, 2016 (11:59 PM) will be fully refunded less a $100 (USD) processing fee. Cancellations received between April 15 - May 15, 2016 (11:59 PM) will be refunded 50% of their registration fee. All refunds will be processed within 30 days after the conference. Refunds will not be granted after May 15, 2016 nor will they be given for no-shows. Please email cancellations to longo[at]rose-hulman[dot]edu
- Photo Release Form: Click here to read the photo release form. You will have the option to consent to this release form during the registration process.
- Liability Form: Click here to read the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology release of liability form. You will have the option to accept the terms of this release during the registration process.
For More MACH Content Information Contact:
Eva Andrijcic, Assistant Professor of Engineering Management
Matt Lovell, Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering
For More Logistic Information Contact:
Jayme Longo, Administrative Assistant
Office of Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment
|MACH c/o J. Longo, CM 11
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
5500 Wabash Avenue
Terre Haute, IN 47803